Mitchell is Moving

by Marjorie Weinman Sharmat | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0020452608 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/7/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 07, 2019
This is one of over 120 books donated in September, 2019, by a fellow Little Free Library steward here in Rockville, Maryland, USA, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (8/13/2020 UTC) at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to BookCrosser Mom-Oyster to give to a friend of hers to read to her friend's five-year-old grandson! I love that!

------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingmom-oysterwing at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, August 13, 2020
Received this book for a friend to read to her grandson while we are at home because of the pandemic. Thanks Squeaky!