The Secret Diary of Hendrik Groen, 83¼ Years Old

by Hendrik Groen | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingFifnawing of Voorburg, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on 10/6/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingFifnawing from Voorburg, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, October 6, 2019
"Meet Hendrik Groen. An octogenarian in a care home who has no intention of doing what he's told, or dying quietly. To that end, he creates the Old-But-Not-Dead Club and with his fellow members sets about living his final years with careless abandon. Such anarchism infuriates the care home director but pleases Eefje, the woman who makes Hendrik's frail heart palpitate. If it's never too late to have fun, then can it ever be too late to meet the love of your life?"

Journal Entry 2 by wingFifnawing at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 6, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (10/11/2019 UTC) at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

An NSS present for soffitta1!

When I noticed this was on your wishlist I knew this was the one I had to get you. I hope the translation is a good one. I really enjoyed the original, and it was made into a TV series over here.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingsoffitta1wing at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 12, 2019
Thank you for the wishlist book and all the goodies - especially the llama notepad!

Journal Entry 4 by wingsoffitta1wing at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Thursday, October 21, 2021
I really enjoyed this, poignant but also funny.
Seems a lifetime ago since we saw each other at the convention! Hopefully we will catch up at a future event.

Journal Entry 5 by wingsoffitta1wing at Hampton by Hilton in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, October 22, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/22/2021 UTC) at Hampton by Hilton in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Left on the shelves near the entrance.