Spider-Sense Spider-Man: Menace of the Molten Man

by David Seidman | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/6/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, October 06, 2019
This is one of over 120 books donated in September, 2019, by a fellow Little Free Library steward here in Rockville, Maryland, USA, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 Spooktacular Release Challenge hosted by AlterEgoZoe. This book's title contains the word SPIDER (x2)

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, October 27, 2019

Released 1 wk ago (11/9/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library of 14104 Alderton Road #20500 in Silver Spring, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!