The Mystery of the Strange Messages

by Enid Blyton | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingkirjakkowing of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 10/5/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingkirjakkowing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, October 05, 2019
This used to belong to my classmate at school. That means I've had it at least 35 years... As I still have not read it, I will finally pass it on! Hopefully it will find a more eager reader.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkirjakkowing at OBCZ Columbus in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, October 12, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (10/12/2019 UTC) at OBCZ Columbus in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Left in the Columbus BC-exchange shelf.

Journal Entry 3 by wingsakirmowing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Monday, October 28, 2019
Found at Columbus, taken for future releases

Journal Entry 4 by wingsakirmowing at Backfactory in Mitte, Berlin Germany on Saturday, November 09, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (11/9/2019 UTC) at Backfactory in Mitte, Berlin Germany

At Rosenthaler Platz

Congratulations, you found a travelling book! Enjoy and later leave it for other people to find. Feel also free to come back here to let us all know what you thought of the book and where you left it :)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...