Dead Meat!

by Moya Simons | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingawaywithfairieswing of Sydney, New South Wales Australia on 10/4/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingawaywithfairieswing from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Friday, October 04, 2019
From the back of the book:
"I am in deep trouble. I am dead meat. When my parents find out what has happened they will probably buy me a one-way ticket to Mars."

Danny Thompson is always getting into trouble without meaning to. He manages to lose his baby sister, Bub Tub; he misfires with his mum's fortieth birthday present: and after he does something unspeakable to her roses, he's sure his best mate's mother will never talk to him again. As if he doesn't have enough troubles, he's starting to get zits. And, for some reason, whenever Mandy Miller looks at him he goes hot and cold.

A collection of funny, easy-to-read stories about Danny's mishaps at home and at school.

Released 3 mos ago (10/4/2019 UTC) at Everlearn Preschool Street Library in Prestons, New South Wales Australia

Left at the Street Library.

Release #9 for the 2019 Tick Tock Challenge.
Release #13 for the 2019 Spook-Tacular October Challenge.