Snakeskins

by Tim Major | Teens |
Registered by wingAbi-Gibbywing of Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on 10/2/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingAbi-Gibbywing from Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 02, 2019
Given to me by my sister as she didn't want to keep this book anymore

Journal Entry 2 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Mount Edgcumbe Country Estate in Cremyll, Cornwall United Kingdom on Monday, October 14, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (10/14/2019 UTC) at Mount Edgcumbe Country Estate in Cremyll, Cornwall United Kingdom

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Mount Edgcumbe Country Estate, Cornwall United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 15, 2019
will endeavour to read this week and then re release into the wild.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Monday, October 28, 2019
Found waiting on a bench on the hoe Plymouth whilst visiting my daughter. Have brought it back to Powys, Wales with a view to reading it before I set it free once more, will let you know what I think ........