Cross Roads

by Fern Michaels | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1420111922 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingMaranlinwing of Burlington, Ontario Canada on 10/2/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingMaranlinwing from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, October 02, 2019
Reserved for release challenge.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMaranlinwing at Hopedale Mall, Rebecca & Third Line in Oakville, Ontario Canada on Saturday, October 05, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (10/5/2019 UTC) at Hopedale Mall, Rebecca & Third Line in Oakville, Ontario Canada

Left beside the pay phone inside the entrance by Gino's Pizza.
Released for the 2019 Tick Tock challenge & the 2019 NJABBIC Challenge (week 39: 3rd quarter redo - gold title, author name begins with F).

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use me, Maranlin, as a referring member.