Lost and Found

by Lucy Cavendish | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by WistfulDragon of Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on 9/30/2019
Journal Entry 1 by WistfulDragon from Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, September 30, 2019
"Samantha Smythe has a busy summer ahead of her with her three active young sons. Her au pair is more interested in the contents of the fridge than in the children, her husband's off drinking champagne for breakfast in London and the famous footballer who has moved into the village seems to think Samantha is the answer to his problems.
Then, out of the blue, Samantha's childhood friend Naomi turns up on her doorstep, with her daughter in tow."

Released 11 mos ago (10/12/2019 UTC) at St Luke's Community Centre, Duston in Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Dear Finder of this book,

If you decide to join bookcrossing, now that you have discovered the site, I'd be delighted if you would mention me - WistfulDragon - as the person who introduced you to the site.

Happy reading

WistfulDragon

Journal Entry 3 by WistfulDragon at I Love Coffee in Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, February 27, 2020

Released 6 mos ago (2/27/2020 UTC) at I Love Coffee in Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom

Dear Finder of this book,