A Cat Called Birmingham

by Chris Pascoe | Humor |
Registered by WistfulDragon of Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on 9/30/2019
Journal Entry 1 by WistfulDragon from Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, September 30, 2019
Fantastically funny book for cat lovers.
"Darwin coined his theory of evolution based on survival of the fittest. He'd obviously never met Brum."

Released 11 mos ago (10/12/2019 UTC) at St Luke's Community Centre, Duston in Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Dear Finder of this book,

If you decide to join bookcrossing, now that you have discovered the site, I'd be delighted if you would mention me - WistfulDragon - as the person who introduced you to the site.

Happy reading

WistfulDragon

Journal Entry 3 by WistfulDragon at Burnham on Sea, Somerset United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (7/16/2020 UTC) at Burnham on Sea, Somerset United Kingdom

Sending to a relative, who probably won't journal, but does feed books to charity shops (when not depleting their stocks by buying there), so who knows from where this book will next talk to me?