Open Borders: The Science and Ethics of Immigration

He spent his time reading
by Bryan Caplan, Zach Weinersmith | Graphic Novels |
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 11/2/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, November 02, 2019
I got this graphic-novel-format book about the current state of politics and immigration from an online seller.

It's written by economist Bryan Caplan, and illustrated by Zach Weinersmith, whose web comic Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal I enjoy.

The book's got some pretty intense economic and political elements - not surprising, given the concept - and presents some solid arguments, though I was already on board with a lot of the ideas offered here. I'd like to think it might sway some readers; will have to see!

Released 1 mo ago (7/4/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library, Swamscott St in Newfields, New Hampshire USA

I left this book in this new LFL, set up as a miniature cabinet perched on a stone wall; hope someone enjoys the book!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2020 Seeking Septads challenge for "borders". ***