Willie the Slowpoke

by Troll Associates (publisher) | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/29/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, September 29, 2019
This is one of over 120 books donated in September, 2019, by a fellow Little Free Library steward here in Rockville, Maryland, USA, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 Tick Tock Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The title of this book contains the word SLOW.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 02, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (11/2/2019 UTC) at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book at a BookCrossing meetup in memory of MaryZee, our BookCrossing friend who once managed the OBCZ (official BookCrossing Zone) at Birdie's Cafe (formerly The Pour House), in Westminster, Maryland, USA.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingmelydiawing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 02, 2019
Read this at the meetup. Adorable and strangely familiar... ;)

Journal Entry 6 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, November 02, 2019
This was handed to me at the end of the BCinDC meeting today in Westminster, MD, to release in my Little Free Library.

Released 2 wks ago (11/16/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #29843 - Erin's Legacy (Clermont Woods) in Alexandria, Virginia USA

The books for younger readers have been steadily finding new homes, so it is time to restock the selection in the LFL.