Without You

by Mary Lynn Baxter | Romance | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0778320510 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Meekachu07 of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 9/28/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Meekachu07 from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Saturday, September 28, 2019
This was not something I read, but if you come across this book, I hope it is something that you will enjoy.

I look forward to reading your thoughts on this book and finding out where you got it from.

Also, you don't have to register to participate, but I do hope you can take the time to check the site out.

Thanks!

Journal Entry 2 by Meekachu07 at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, September 28, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (9/28/2019 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Adding to the authors with X in their name. Enjoy!

Released 1 mo ago (11/8/2019 UTC) at ~ Iwillrejoice's ABC (Authors) Book Rings - US version, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Received as part of Iwillrejoice's ABC Authors Book Rings - US version - Letter X (Link to Forum Thread)

It wasn't the book I chose, and so, it's on its way to the next participant!

☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, November 11, 2019
This arrived today with the X authors choices for Iwillrejoice‘s author ring. I am going to keep this one.