Magic Moon

by Wolfgang & Heike Hohlbein | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/28/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, September 28, 2019
This is one of over 120 books donated in September, 2019, by a fellow Little Free Library steward here in Rockville, Maryland, USA, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 Spooktacular Release Challenge hosted by AlterEgoZoe. This book's title contains the word MOON.

***The 2019 Tick Tock Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The title of this book contains the word MOON.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 26, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 02, 2019

Released 1 wk ago (11/2/2019 UTC) at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2019 E-Less Release Challenge hosted by mother of 11.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingKateKintailwing at Burke, Virginia USA on Tuesday, November 05, 2019
I brought this home at the end of the BCinDC meetup. I plan to leave it in a new little free library at a school right across from the building where I work!