Visions of Sugar Plums (Between the Numbers, Bk 1) (Stephanie Plum, Bk 8.5)

by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by HI77 of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 9/23/2019
Journal Entry 1 by HI77 from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, September 23, 2019
A silly life that rocks

the boat of all
who ride it.

Journal Entry 2 by HI77 at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (9/20/2019 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This lucky little book has become part of my very first Christmas Bookbox!! ;) ���� 📦 ��👰

I'm hoping someone will bed happy to see it! ;)

Journal Entry 3 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Thursday, November 07, 2019
Received in the A Christmas Bookbox!!

I will release this back into the box.

Journal Entry 4 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Thursday, November 07, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (11/7/2019 UTC) at Denver, Colorado USA

Released back into the A Christmas Bookbox!!

Please enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Monday, December 02, 2019
Chose from the "Christmas Bookbox".

Journal Entry 6 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Wednesday, January 01, 2020
A funny, quick holiday book. A Stephanie Plum novel.

Journal Entry 7 by dabercro at Wish list tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, January 11, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/11/2021 UTC) at Wish list tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Wishlist tag sent to dvg in NJ.

Journal Entry 8 by dvg at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, January 19, 2021
Oh how fun! Stephanie Plum and holidays. Can't wait for the antics...thanks for sharing with me! <3

Journal Entry 9 by dvg at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Saturday, January 23, 2021
Another fun story of Stephanie Plum! I really enjoyed it and read it in one sitting.