Turtle Pond

by Berniece Freschet | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/22/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, September 22, 2019
This is one of over 120 books donated in September, 2019, by a fellow Little Free Library steward here in Rockville, Maryland, USA, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity.

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2020 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The book's title includes the word TURTLE.

----------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 30, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (1/30/2021 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to 6of8 to help me get it traveling once again. Thank you!

------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqNutZipswing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 07, 2021
Thanks for the surprise mask wearing, socially distanced visit and books drop off from friend and fellow BC'er "6" aka "6of8". 😷Thanks SqueakyChu too.