Crossings

by Danielle Steele | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by cheli-garza of Dallas, Texas USA on 4/17/2004
Journal Entry 1 by cheli-garza from Dallas, Texas USA on Saturday, April 17, 2004
Bought it at a thrift store. It was published so long ago that the price on the cover says U.S. $3.95. Not bad! Anyway, previous owner was Jane, who kindly signed the book for everyone following after her.
:-)

Journal Entry 2 by cheli-garza from Dallas, Texas USA on Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Sent to Tribefan for the Akron Reading Festival.

If you picked this book up, congrats! It was left here just for you. This is a bookcrossing book, set to travel the world and make new friends. I hope that it has found one in you. If you like it, please feel free to keep it. Or, you can always set it free as well or pass it on to a friend or relative. The choice is yours.

While you're here, please take a look around the site. It's a fun place, full of friendly people. There is no charge for basic membership. The site is just a way to register books and set them free or even trade with others. If you decide to become a member, please say that cheli-garza (that's me!) referred you. I don't get anything out of it, just a good feeling for spreading the word about what a fun place this is.

Thanks for picking the book up. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by cheli-garza from Dallas, Texas USA on Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Enjoyable story. I like the way it was set in wartime, during WWII. A different setting. A different place.

Journal Entry 4 by Tribefan from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Tuesday, February 02, 2010
Arrived safe and sound! Thanks for sending!!

Reserved for the This City Reads/Akron Reading festival day Feb. 6th, 2010

Journal Entry 5 by Tribefan at Main library in downtown Akron in Akron, Ohio USA on Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (2/6/2010 UTC) at Main library in downtown Akron in Akron, Ohio USA

Look for the Rubber City Book Posse!
We will have a table and be giving away books at the Family Reading Festival on Saturday, Feb 6th from 10AM to 4PM. Located at the Main Library in downtown Akron.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by Tribefan. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.