This is going to hurt

by Adam Kay | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingShahrunwing of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 9/19/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingShahrunwing from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, September 19, 2019
For all the gasp! jaw dropping, laugh out loud moments in this real Dr’s Diary, there were too many gasp! No way, horror moments - and that just at Dr’s working conditions. I’m sure any farm animal would have better basic rights then they do. It really distressed me how bad it is. Something really needs to be done. So I really applaud the author for sharing such personal information to spread awareness. He done an amazing job with just the right balance of humour vs reality to make a super readable story. I also think I have been cured of any desire to have children (3rd degree tear - wtf?!).

Journal Entry 2 by wingShahrunwing at Book Crossers Meeting in BookCrossing Meet Up, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, September 21, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (9/21/2019 UTC) at Book Crossers Meeting in BookCrossing Meet Up, Greater London United Kingdom

Taking this to today’s London Meet Up Of BookCrossers In Knights Templar Pub. If someone doesn’t pick this up it will most likely get wild released after.

If you have picked up a book from here, You may have noticed there is a little hand written note/sticker inside with a unique number and direction to the BookCrossing website. In a nutshell, BookCrossing allows you the reader to become a part of the Books story. You can track the recorded movements of the book and add an opinion on the story. It’s free and you can do it anonymously. But if you join, you will get notified when the next reader journals it. You wouldn’t believe how far some books go!

Journal Entry 3 by wingjax987654321wing at Ealing, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, September 21, 2019
Picked up at a London meetup