Welcome to Dead House

by RL Stine | Teens |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 9/18/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 18, 2019
Gearing up my Little Free Library for it’s first event... Halloween 2019, by stocking up in appropriately themed books.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, September 21, 2019
This was a nice straightforward, slightly sinister read. It didn’t tax my brain too much but was pleasantly creepy.

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Dagenham Little Free Library in Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, October 31, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (10/31/2019 UTC) at Dagenham Little Free Library in Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Happy Halloween! Hope you enjoy this book.

Just filling up my Little Free Library for Halloween. Trying to keep a little something in it for everyone.

If you have picked up a book from here, You may have noticed there is a little hand written note/sticker inside with a unique number and direction to the BookCrossing website. In a nutshell, BookCrossing allows you the reader to become a part of the Books story. You can track the recorded movements of the book and add an opinion on the story. It’s free and you can do it anonymously. But if you join, you will get notified when the next reader journals it. You wouldn’t believe how far some books go!

Don’t forget to come back and visit us each day in December for our Xmas Advent Calendar event!

Journal Entry 4 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, November 02, 2019
No takers, so I’ll keep it for swaps, Little Free Library restocking or maybe even next Halloween.

Journal Entry 5 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, December 07, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (12/7/2019 UTC) at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Packing this up with (at least) one other wishlist book and a few festive treats. Happy reading and merry Christmas.

Journal Entry 6 by kingfan30 at -- Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 11, 2019
Thank you for the festive package and the extra book 😊

5 Jan 2021 - This is very obviously aimed at a younger reader than me, however it made it to the bbc big read list (at least it just said Goosebumps so I guessed at the first in the series) and as I’ve slowly been making my way through the list, it’s how I’ve come to read it. It’s a fun book, probably creepy enough for the reader it’s aimed at, without scaring the life out of them, however not so creepy for an adult who’s read a few horrors over the years. I did wonder if the rest of the series follow the same kids, but there’s a chapter at the end from the next in the series and it looks like it’s an entirely different storyline. I can see why kids would love it these though.

Journal Entry 7 by kingfan30 at Telephone Box in Burton Coggles, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 10, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/10/2021 UTC) at Telephone Box in Burton Coggles, Lincolnshire United Kingdom

Left in the telephone box library for someone else to enjoy