Lies Sleeping

by Ben Aaronovitch | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 9/18/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 18, 2019
Couldn’t believe my luck finding this book for £1 in a charity shop. I almost missed it as I don’t tend to brows the hardbacks. I’ll have to revise that idea.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, September 21, 2019
I loved this book because was its packed full of non-stop action, adventure, excitement, magic and totally random events. I really love the humour throughout the book, even if I didn’t get the Celery joke either. Brilliant cast of characters. Am really looking forward to the next instalment.

Released 4 mos ago (9/21/2019 UTC) at Book Crossers Meeting in -- By post or by hand --, Greater London United Kingdom

Taking this to today’s London Meet Up Of BookCrossers In Knights Templar Pub. If someone doesn’t pick this up it will most likely get wild released after.

If you have picked up a book from here, You may have noticed there is a little hand written note/sticker inside with a unique number and direction to the BookCrossing website. In a nutshell, BookCrossing allows you the reader to become a part of the Books story. You can track the recorded movements of the book and add an opinion on the story. It’s free and you can do it anonymously. But if you join, you will get notified when the next reader journals it. You wouldn’t believe how far some books go!

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, September 21, 2019
Picked up to give to ApoloniaX at the Uncon. I have read another copy.

Journal Entry 5 by wingApoloniaXwing at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Friday, October 11, 2019
Thank you so much! Looking forward to reading it...

Journal Entry 6 by wingApoloniaXwing at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Friday, October 18, 2019
A light, entertaining read, the book kept me company on a bus from Northampton to London, then for a few days in London, and on a bus to Brighton.
I realised I should have read the other books in the series again, but at least I did remember quite a few things.
Can Mr Aaronovitch please move to Berlin and start a series there? (And at the same time continue this one.)

Journal Entry 7 by wingApoloniaXwing at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Friday, October 18, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (10/19/2019 UTC) at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom

Passed on at a mini meet-up.

Journal Entry 8 by Andrea99 at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Saturday, October 19, 2019
Given to me in person in Brighton - thank you so much! Good to meet you & hope your visit to UK is good!