Norwegian by Night

by Derek B. Miller | | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Potok-too of -- Somewhere in Hertfordshire , Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 9/18/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Potok-too from -- Somewhere in Hertfordshire , Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 18, 2019
This looks good but we have too many books unread (at what is now our vacation home in Turku) and needed to clear some out. There’s a nice book-share shelf at Turku Airport and this should make an attractive option for someone who suddenly realises they want something to read on the plane.

Journal Entry 2 by Potok-too at -- Somewhere in Hertfordshire , Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 19, 2019
With apologies to travelers passing through Turku, I’ve changed my mind. As I went to write the BCID into the book I noticed that the author is, like me, a Hub Hoya (someone from Boston who studied at Georgetown). Some deep-seated loyalty makes me think I should have a go at reading this myself before releasing it....