Top Secret Twenty-One

by Janet Evanovich | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/17/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, September 17, 2019
This hardcover is one of over 120 books donated in September, 2019, by a fellow Little Free Library steward here in Rockville, Maryland, USA, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The August 2020 20/20 Vision release challenge hosted by hypen8. This book's title contains the word TWENTY.

------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, August 07, 2020
I just removed this book from my Little Free Library bookshelf. As soon as I released it, a friend requested it. It's going off to her now! :D

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, August 07, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (8/7/2020 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book by request to BookCrosser SweetBabyJane.

------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by Sweetbabyjane at Derwood, Maryland USA on Sunday, August 09, 2020
Thanks to LFL #7720 for this book.

8/21 - Traveling to LFL on Caroline Avenue in Silver Spring, MD.