Di Gi Charat Theater - Dejiko's Summer Vacation

by Stephanie Sheh | Graphic Novels | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1932480072 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/17/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, September 17, 2019
This is one of 30 books of manga donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by my older son in August, 2019. Thank you so much for sharing these books with others!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The title of this wild release contains the words CAT and RAT.

The 2019 Tick Tock Release Challenge. The title of this book contains the words AT (x3) and SUMMER.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (10/15/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I am releasing this book to BookCrosser Spatial. Enjoy!

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!