The White Girl

by Tony Birch | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on 9/16/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Monday, September 16, 2019
Despite it being set amid a terrible and shameful part of history, this is an uplifting novel. It is about the fact that people can be kind to others when there is no benefit to themselves. It is about the fact that the love of family is so powerful, so strong, that it can move mountains and defy corrupt systems.
Another terrific story from Tony Birch.
This is a signed copy.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Monday, September 16, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (9/18/2019 UTC) at Templestowe, Victoria Australia

Handing on to a friend.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmarmee463wing at SI Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, December 04, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/6/2019 UTC) at SI Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

On to the shelves.

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.

Journal Entry 4 by AnonymousFriend at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Friday, December 06, 2019
A searing new novel from leading Indigenous storyteller Tony Birch that explores the lengths we will go to in order to save the people we love.
I promise to read this one.