The Last Temptation

by Val McDermid | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingHI77wing of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 9/16/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingHI77wing from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, September 16, 2019
The circling tread

of red foot steps,
how close they sound.

Journal Entry 2 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Sunday, September 29, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (9/29/2019 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This book is coming to you for the 2019 Birthday Group!! :D

Due to the high number of people in my everyday life that have, over the past year or more, expected me to read their mind... I have picked up the skill of hypnotism!

However, my desire to hypnotize logic into them has met with utter failure. :(

On the plus side, I have managed to hypnotize this wish list book to make your birthday a little brighter.

Here's to hoping it holds long enough to get the book to go to you!!

(I am a newbie at it, after all! ;) )

Journal Entry 3 by wingcarelaisawing at Québec, Québec Canada on Wednesday, October 9, 2019
thank you for everything, including the book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingcarelaisawing at Québec, Québec Canada on Saturday, November 23, 2019
It had been a while since I read a novel by this Scottish writer and I was not disappointed. Of course, if someone is not into gruesome stories, then this novel – and this series – is not for him or her. Murders are detailed and are not for the faint of the heart, as it’s always the case whit novels by this author. What I like is that the story is set in a few days, in terms of timeline, and there’s a good pace in the narration. Again, the flaws of the characters are what makes them and it can serve them in a good or a bad way – it depends in the situation they find themselves. Overall, it is a good mystery/thriller and has a good ending, though I could say it was a bit expected, from what was going on in the story. I liked reading it!