Oral History

by Lee Smith | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 034531607x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/16/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, September 16, 2019
This is one of over 120 books donated in September, 2019, by a fellow Little Free Library steward here in Rockville, Maryland, USA, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity.

I'm releasing this book for...

The 2019 Tick Tock Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The title of this book contains the word HISTORY.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 28, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 02, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (11/2/2019 UTC) at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book at a BookCrossing meetup in memory of MaryZee, our BookCrossing friend who once managed the OBCZ (official BookCrossing Zone) at Birdie's Cafe (formerly The Pour House), in Westminster, Maryland, USA.

----------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2019 E-Less Release Challenge hosted by mother of 11.

---------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!