Girl-Son, The

by Anne E. Neuberger | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 9/15/2019
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, September 15, 2019
This is not an ordinary book: it's a BookCrossing book! BookCrossing books are world travelers - they like to have adventures and make new friends...and every once in a while they even write home to say what they've been doing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

From Manoa Library; I remembered seeing this on a wishlist so I brought it home with me.

Other copies on my BookCrossing shelf: 10470797 15383233

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, November 16, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (11/16/2019 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Saturday, November 16, 2019: wishlist surprise headed for Florida.

USPS tracking 9549 0102 6933 9320 1033 80
ETA 12/6/19

Released for Secretariat's 2019 NJABBIC challenge (week 45: snow) and the 2019 The The challenge.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book! Won't you make a journal entry so the previous readers know that it's safe with you?

This is now your book, for you to do with as you please: keep it as long as you wish, pass it to a friend, or maybe even leave it where someone else can find it!

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!