The Guinea Pig Diaries

by A. J. Jacobs | Nonfiction |
Registered by Crossing-Guard of Langdon, Alberta Canada on 9/14/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Crossing-Guard from Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 14, 2019
Picked this one up at Never Ending Stories in Langdon.

Journal Entry 2 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 14, 2019
Interesting look at some of the experiments that he did. I have to say his wife is amazing to put up with him

Journal Entry 3 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 14, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (9/14/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this to the Calgary meet up group.

Journal Entry 4 by L-Marie at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, September 24, 2019
I just got this book at our September meeting. Looking forward to reading.

Journal Entry 5 by L-Marie at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 27, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (6/27/2020 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

This is the story of one mane, who goes on 9 extraordinary quests to test and report back on the surprising and entertaining results. For example, he learns what it is like to go undercover as a woman and impersonate a movie star. The book is funny and enlightening.