My Name Is X and I Am a Cumberbitch

by Emily Barrett, Alexei Penfold | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingpippiswing of Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on 5/1/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingpippiswing from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Friday, May 01, 2020
*Tongue-in-cheek and totally unhelpful, this little book is the perfect gift for all Benedict Cumberbatch fans*

Benedict Cumberbatch. Does the mere sight of his name give you tingles? Do you feel a cheap thrill staring at the dip on his cupid's bow lip as he talks? Do you secretly wish you could plumb the rhythmic depths of his voice or twiddle your finger in his perfectly coiffed hair? If the answer to these questions is yes, then I'm afraid there's a very great chance that you could be a Cumberbitch.

Journal Entry 2 by wingpippiswing at Ranta-Kerttu in Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Saturday, July 11, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (7/11/2020 UTC) at Ranta-Kerttu in Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

Time for Bentobox Crotchfruit to travel the world!

Journal Entry 3 by -solaria- at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Saturday, July 11, 2020
Lol, I just had to take the book!