Shakespeare's Landlord

by Charlaine Harris | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0425206866 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingpippiswing of Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on 4/26/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingpippiswing from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Sunday, April 26, 2020
Welcome to Shakespeare, Arkansas. Lily Bard came to the small town of Shakespeare to escape her dark and violent past. Other than the day-to-day workings of her cleaning and errand-running service, she pays little attention to the town around her. So when she spots a dead body being dumped in the town green, she's inclined to stay well away. But she was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and despite her best efforts, she's dragged into the murder case. Lily doesn't care who did it, but when the police and local community start pointing fingers in her direction, she realizes that proving her innocence will depend on finding the real killer in quiet, secretive Shakespeare.

Journal Entry 2 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Monday, April 27, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (4/27/2020 UTC) at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

A wishlist suprise! Thank you for giving me a reason to empty the book cabinet a bit :)

Journal Entry 3 by Annelis at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, May 02, 2020
Vau vappuyllätykselle! Kiitos kaunis, Pippis! Kiitos kasvikuvasta myös! Tämähän on sarjan alku. Nyt voin aloittaa lukemisen.
Kaunista ja tervettä kevättä!
Toinen vau! Nyt minulla on koko viisiosainen sarja. Ja ei kun lukemaan!

Journal Entry 4 by Annelis at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, February 03, 2021
Wow! I was just in the right mood for reading this story. I liked it a lot. I wonder where did I put the rest of the series. I must find the books soon.
I think I know the next reader for this book.

Journal Entry 5 by Annelis at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, February 08, 2021

Released 3 mos ago (2/8/2021 UTC) at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Wishlist-RABCK to Nivala
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by Koivula5 at Nivala, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Wednesday, February 10, 2021
Thank you for a wish list book!

Journal Entry 7 by Koivula5 at Nivala, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Tuesday, March 16, 2021
This #1 Lily Bard mystery explains a lot (I've read one mystery earlier and was wondering all the time some things). I liked this.
Helmet: 33 (opetetaan jokin taito; ruuanlaittoa/resepti, puolustuslajia)
Popsugar: 40 (your favorite prompt from a past Popsugar reading challenge; 2020: a book by an author who has written more than 20 books)
Kolmoishaaste: 13 (kansikuvassa 3 ikkunaa/kerros, 3 valonlähdettä)