After You

CONGRATULATIONS!
by Jojo Moyes | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Queen72 of Hobbs, New Mexico USA on 10/29/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Queen72 from Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Thursday, October 29, 2020
I missed Will so much and his presence was greatly missed throughout the book. Sam and Lou did not have the chemistry Lou and Will had and this was just an okay read for me.

Journal Entry 2 by Queen72 at Hobbs Orthopaedic & Sports Therapy (HOST) in Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Saturday, April 17, 2021

Released 2 wks ago (4/17/2021 UTC) at Hobbs Orthopaedic & Sports Therapy (HOST) in Hobbs, New Mexico USA

To the finder of this book:

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. You can help us to track this book by taking a moment to make a journal entry. Let us know where you found it, what you thought of it or let us know where it's going next - you can write as much or as little as you like!

Enjoy your book!

BookCrossing is FREE to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me QUEEN72 as your referring member.