Wonder

Free books... free minds
by R. J. Palacio | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingsolittletimewing of Portland, Maine USA on 8/2/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Sunday, August 02, 2020
Registered by solittletime, Portland, Maine, USA on August 2, 2020. Pre-numbered label used for registration. Hardcover book.

Reserved for the 20/20 Vision Challenge, hosted by hyphen8. [for the eye on the cover]

Also reserved for the 2020 One Word Title Release Challenge, hosted by booklady331.

And for the A Trip to the Circus Release Challenge, hosted by fictionalfangs.

As well as the 2020 Movie Books Release Challenge, hosted by msrubble.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsolittletimewing at Greater Augusta Back to School Program in Augusta, Maine USA on Sunday, August 02, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (8/2/2020 UTC) at Greater Augusta Back to School Program in Augusta, Maine USA

Released to the Greater Augusta Back to School Program on August 2, 2020.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler.

If you make a Journal Entry or Release Note on the book after joining BookCrossing, you’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry, so you can follow this book's travels. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

(You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join, but you will not be alerted to the book's further travels.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

Then, whenever you are ready to send it on its way, make a controlled release note if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a wild release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 3 by wingBadgerjimwing at Scarborough, Maine USA on Monday, August 03, 2020
This book will be donated this afternoon to the Greater Augusta Back to School Program. Thanks for the donation, solittletime!

Journal Entry 4 by wingBadgerjimwing at Augusta, Maine USA on Monday, August 03, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (8/3/2020 UTC) at Augusta, Maine USA

I hope that you enjoy the book--and thanks for coming to Bookcrossing.com! When you have a moment, I'd appreciate it if you'd write a journal entry to say where this book has gone next.
You don't have to join Bookcrossing to journal this book, but I encourage you to do so--and it's free! If you do join, you can list me, or any other member who journaled the book, as your referring member.