The Red Thread

by Nicholas Jose | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingmeganhwing of Preston, Victoria Australia on 9/9/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingmeganhwing from Preston, Victoria Australia on Monday, September 09, 2019
Bought this copy at The Adelaide Convention in 2006. Listened to the author and had him sign my book. Finally registering it ready for release.
Here is my review from a previous copy.
“This was a lovely fairy tale where the past met the present. I was unaware of this wonderful old Chinese story and I thought Nicholas Jose handling the weaving of the two stories together with great dignity and sensitivity.
I was interested to keep reading and find out the ending of the love affair between Ruth and Shen.
I loved the way the book was printed with the story from Six Chapters of a Floating Life in red print throughout the book. Even the quality of the paper and the red bookmark (thread) made the book a joy to hold and to read.”

Journal Entry 2 by wingmeganhwing at Yu Garden in Huangpu, Shanghai China on Monday, September 09, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (9/20/2019 UTC) at Yu Garden in Huangpu, Shanghai China

To the finder of this book -
If you've found this book, you are invited to join its story through bookcrossing, a random community of book lovers. Bookcrossing has been arbitrarily distributing stray books all over the world for over 17 years (as at July 2018). These pages contain the right read for someone--or perhaps many people. The bookcrossing ID (BCID), which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a bookcrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels. Bookcrossing is free to join and completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address). Come join the story of this book.