Northanger Abbey

by Val McDermid | Women's Fiction |
Registered by wingmrsmontaguewing of Kilburn, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 9/8/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingmrsmontaguewing from Kilburn, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 08, 2019
Val McDermid's 'Northanger Abbey'.

Released 1 mo ago (10/12/2019 UTC) at St Luke's Community Centre, Duston in Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing - the act of releasing and catching books and spreading our love of reading! It's addictive, fun and spam free!
- If you can, please register when and where you found this book. Using the BCID number from the BookCrossing label inside the front cover, log on to the site, then follow the instructions to make a brief journal entry. The person who released the book will be happy to know it's in safe hands!
- You can then read it if you wish. We'd be most grateful if you could leave it somewhere else for someone else to find afterwards.
You don't have to sign up to BookCrossing- your entry will just appear as an 'Anonymous Finder'. If you do join: please consider putting me, mrsmontague, as your referring member. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingKatisha50wing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, October 14, 2019
Picked up from the book buffet at the Northampton Unconvention. I always like finding a new Val McDermid.