Living Dead In Dallas

by Charlaine Harris | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/7/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, September 07, 2019
This is one of many books donated in August, 2019, by my former Twinbrook neighbor who recently moved to Georgia, The Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) will miss your visits. Thank you so much for this and the other books. Best wishes on your new home!. .

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 07, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (10/17/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #37285 at Living Faith Lutheran Church in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 Spooktacular Release Challenge hosted by AlterEgoZoe. This book's title contains the word DEAD.

***The 2019 Tick Tock Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The title of this book contains the words DEAD and AD.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!