150 Ways to Play Solitaire

by Alphonse Moyse, Jr. | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/7/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, September 07, 2019
This is one of many books donated in August, 2019, by my former Twinbrook neighbor who recently moved to Georgia, The Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) will miss your visits. Thank you so much for this and the other books. Best wishes on your new home!. .

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2020 Oh, the Places We Can Go Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The book title contains the word SILI. Soli is an ancient Greek city in the island of Cyprus, located southwest of Morphou (Guzelyurt), and on the coast in the gulf of Morphou.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 14, 2020
Sadly, I had to close down the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) and remove this book from its bookshelf due to the pandemic spread of Corvid-19 throughout the world. I felt this was the safest thing to do for my own family and visitors to our Little Free Library. It made me so sad, but I hope my small gesture plays a part in keeping all of us safe.

I hope to release this book once again in the future.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, July 08, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (7/8/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library #69571 at Twinbrook Recreation Center in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!