The Impressionists

by William Gaunt | Arts & Photography |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 9/7/2019
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Saturday, September 07, 2019
1970 Weathervane large hardcover, with dust jacket. I received this copy as a gift in the 1980s.

Edit March 1, 2021: This is a terrific collection of color plates and a half page of text to explain what each is about in its period context. I love this book, but after my third time going through it, it is time to let it go.

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.