Mr. Popper's Penguins

by Richard & Florence Atwater | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingjosieriverswing of Leesville, South Carolina USA on 9/29/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingjosieriverswing from Leesville, South Carolina USA on Sunday, September 29, 2019
I was at the library buying children's books (10 cents each!) and walked out with an overloaded bag of books. This lady saw me and we laughed about the books...long story short, she works at a school and they had books to give free and she said she would get for me.....turns out there were 2,000 books!! God is Great!!!

This book is from that stash! Truly making the world our library :)

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, November 15, 2019
Ex-library hardcover with dust jacket.

Part of a big box of books from South Carolina; this book is destined to head out and see even more of the world - thank you josierivers!

Other copies on my BookCrossing shelf: 9913162 14386242

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Ohana Hale Marketplace (Ward Gateway) in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, November 16, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (11/15/2019 UTC) at Ohana Hale Marketplace (Ward Gateway) in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Friday, November 15, 2019: added to the little library in the BodyMake Hawaii booth. (Larger photo here.)

Released for msrubble's movie book challenge.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book! Won't you make a journal entry so the previous readers know that it's safe with you?

This is now your book, for you to do with as you please: keep it as long as you wish, pass it to a friend, or maybe even leave it where someone else can find it!

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, December 03, 2019
Retrieved for release elsewhere. (Larger photo here.)

Released 1 wk ago (12/4/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #45737 - Kaimuki (Liholiho School) in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Tuesday, December 3, 2019: added to the Little Free Library across from Liholiho School. (Larger photo here.)

Released for Secretariat's 2019 NJABBIC challenge (week 48: author names with embedded nouns).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!