Cover Girl Confidential

by Beverly Bartlett | Women's Fiction |
Registered by bargainqueen of Avondale, Queensland Australia on 9/7/2019
Journal Entry 1 by bargainqueen from Avondale, Queensland Australia on Saturday, September 07, 2019
I got this from a Lifeline store. I really enjoyed it for its crazy story and easy read until I got to the last ten pages and then I stopped liking it a bit. Still, a bit of fun on a rainy day.

Journal Entry 2 by bargainqueen at Pancake Manor, Charlotte St in Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, September 29, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (9/29/2019 UTC) at Pancake Manor, Charlotte St in Brisbane, Queensland Australia

At meetup

Journal Entry 3 by kidwrangler at Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, September 29, 2019
Picked up at the Sept BC Bris lunch at Pancake Manor - started reading on the train and it's a catchy bit of chick lit. Thanks for sharing :)

Journal Entry 4 by ally11 at Mount Barker, South Australia Australia on Wednesday, October 09, 2019
Received this in a bookbag from Kidwrangler. Thank you!

Journal Entry 5 by ally11 at Lake Albert Caravan Park in Meningie, South Australia Australia on Saturday, January 25, 2020

Released 4 wks ago (1/25/2020 UTC) at Lake Albert Caravan Park in Meningie, South Australia Australia

Left on bookshelf not far from giant chess game