If Nuns Were Wives (signed by author)

by .Shani Chen | Unknown | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/5/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, September 05, 2019
The letter that came with this book
Dear Little Free Library of Twiinbrook,
Hello, my name is Shani and my friend
recently told me about Little Free Libraries.
I was so moved to know that there
are people out there willing to do something
so nice, just out of the kindness of their
hearts. You have lit a torch for
humanity - to educate, inspire and
enlighten - and
I THANK YOU
Shani

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, September 18, 2019
I read up to page 118. It didn't keep my interest up enough to finish it so I will be passing along this book to other readers,

Dear Shani,
You were very kind to share this book with me. Thank you so much. I hope it reaches other readers who will give it more of a chance than I did. I think my problem was that I was trying to read too many books at once, and your book simply fell by the wayside. I appreciate your generosity, though, and will be sure to share this book with others!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Panera at 1780 East Jefferson Street in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (1/18/2020 UTC) at Panera at 1780 East Jefferson Street in Rockville, Maryland USA

This book was released at the BookCrossing meetup at Panera!

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 6 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, January 18, 2020
This came home with me from today's BC-in-DC meeting. I have some interest in reading this, but I'm not sure if I'm interested enough to make it a priority. I'll hold on to it for a while to see if I get to it. If I don't feel inspired to pick it up, I'll pass it along later.