The Fairy-Tale Detectives (The Sisters Grimm #1)

by Michael Buckley | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingwilderwomanwing of Gorham, Maine USA on 8/2/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingwilderwomanwing from Gorham, Maine USA on Sunday, August 02, 2020
This book is on its way to the Greater Augusta Back to School Program via badgerjim.

Journal Entry 2 by wingwilderwomanwing at Greater Augusta Back to School Program in Augusta, Maine USA on Monday, August 03, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (8/3/2020 UTC) at Greater Augusta Back to School Program in Augusta, Maine USA

Released via badgerjim for the Greater Augusta Back to School Program.

Journal Entry 3 by Badgerjim at Scarborough, Maine USA on Monday, August 03, 2020
To be dropped off later today for the Greater Augusta Back to School Program. Thanks, Wilderwoman!

Journal Entry 4 by Badgerjim at Augusta, Maine USA on Monday, August 03, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (8/3/2020 UTC) at Augusta, Maine USA

Thanks for the donation, wilderwoman!

I hope that you enjoy the book--and thanks for coming to Bookcrossing.com! When you have a moment, I'd appreciate it if you'd write a journal entry to say where this book has gone next.
You don't have to join Bookcrossing to journal this book, but I encourage you to do so--and it's free! If you do join, you can list me, or any other member who journaled the book, as your referring member.