An Anonymous Girl

by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingQueen72wing of Hobbs, New Mexico USA on 9/4/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingQueen72wing from Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Wednesday, September 4, 2019
I really enjoyed "The Wife Between Us" by writing duo Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkannen, so I was looking forward to their sophomore novel, "An Anonymous Girl.” Jessica Farris, a struggling make-up artist is strapped for cash, so she sneaks her way into psychology study given by Dr. Lydia Shields. Motivated by the $500 it pays, she figures she'll just answer a few questions, collect her money and call it a day. Wrong!

Jessica ends up returning for more sessions and finds herself playing mind games with Dr. Shields. Dr. Shields is a very cunning and manipulative person whose questions explore morality and ethics. This book explores what some people will do for love and what some people will do for money with a few twists along the way.

Journal Entry 2 by wingQueen72wing at Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Saturday, November 2, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (11/2/2019 UTC) at Hobbs, New Mexico USA

On its way to bamaforever in AL for the USA & Canada Wishlist Tag Game 2019 .

USPS# 9549011018389306375633

Journal Entry 3 by bamaforever at Clanton, Alabama USA on Monday, November 4, 2019
Thank you so much for tagging me and sending me this wishlist book. I look forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 4 by bamaforever at Clanton, Alabama USA on Thursday, September 23, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (9/24/2021 UTC) at Clanton, Alabama USA

Wishlist tag. Sending to spoiledrotten.

I'm a very special book. I'm traveling the world in search of new friends. I hope I have found one in you. If you are my new owner please make a brief journal entry with my BCID number. You can read and release me for a new friend to read or keep me. It's your choice!

If you are new to bookcrossing and want to join please consider listing bamaforever as your referral. Welcome to bookcrossing!

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Monday, September 27, 2021
Thanks for the tag! An Anonymous Girl is in NJ.

Journal Entry 6 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Monday, September 27, 2021

Released 2 wks ago (9/30/2021 UTC) at Waldwick, New Jersey USA

After reading the blurb on this book, I realized I already read it more than three years ago, so I will be passing it on to a friend.