Eleventh Hour

by Catherine Coulter | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by judysh of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 9/4/2019
Journal Entry 1 by judysh from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Wednesday, September 04, 2019
An FBI thriller

Journal Entry 2 by judysh at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, October 05, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (10/5/2019 UTC) at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Off to a new reader.

Journal Entry 3 by wingwinnipegobczwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, October 05, 2019
This book is currently sitting on the Winnipeg Official Bookcrossing Zone bookshelf in Second Cup, 254 Edmonton St., Winnipeg MB.

It is waiting there for a new reader to take home, read, and release back into the wild!

Winnipeg bookcrossers meet at my location every month to chat about books, swap great reads, and release on the OBCZ shelves. Please join us! We love to see new faces! If you want to get notices of the meetings you can join our Facebook Group or our Yahoo Email Group! You will enjoy the comfy atmosphere, the fabulous coffees and teas, and the yummy treats!