Blue Moon

Relax and read!
by Lee Child | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 6/11/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, June 11, 2020
An impulse buy in Sainsburys.

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 9th to 11th October 2020

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 24, 2020
Very violent but it’s very bad guys dying so hard to feel bad about it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Released 3 mos ago (6/25/2020 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to my sister.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 22, 2020
Back with me

Released 1 mo ago (7/28/2020 UTC) at RABCK (Royal Mail), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to Diane-Fraser, a wishlist book.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 6 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, August 03, 2020
Thank you so much for this wish list book. As previously mentioned, I have some catching up to do on this series so may be on tbr some time :)