Kindred Spirits

Relax and read!
by Rainbow Rowell | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1509820833 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 12/27/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, December 27, 2019
Bought in British Heart Foundation charity shop, Walthamstow High Street. A World Book Day 2016 book.

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 9th to 11th October 2020

Released 5 mos ago (1/4/2020 UTC) at Oppem's Birthday Group, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Not a wishlist book, but the recipient has books by this author on her wishlist.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by C_ at Krakow, Małopolskie Poland on Saturday, February 29, 2020
Thank you for this gift! I’m excited to try more from Rainbow Rowell!