SOS

Relax and read!
by Seth Wynes | Outdoors & Nature |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 9/21/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, September 21, 2019
A book about how to reduce climate change. Bought from Ink@84 bookshop, Highbury.

If we don't change the way we live now, our planet will be uninhabitable by 2050. Science shows us that small changes can make a difference. Here are some of the most impactful changes you can make in your everyday life. You have the power to change the world. Start today.

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Northampton Unconvention from 11th to 13th October 2019

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 02, 2019
Clear information about how to reduce climate change.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, January 11, 2020
I am going to be circulating this as a bookray

It is 119g weight and a slim paperback so it can be sent in the large letter format which is cheaper than a parcel. I'll try and create an order which keeps the book's airmiles to a minimum, so starting in the UK, then Europe and then potentially US / Canada and then who knows

Participants:
bookfrogster - read
Sparkish (UK will send anywhere) - read and travelling
penelopewanders (Switzerland prefers Europe for postage)
bookgirrl (Canada)

Journal Entry 4 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, February 15, 2020
Thanks Poodlesister! This is now safely in Edinburgh. And thank you for the extra treats in the form of BC labels. :-) I love the story behind the writing paper you uses.

Journal Entry 5 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, February 17, 2020
This was a good quick read, with some useful info. Thanks for sharing Poodlesister. It will travel on tomorrow!

Journal Entry 6 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (2/18/2020 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes to Sparkish. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSparkishwing at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 20, 2020
Arrived today thank you! 😊 Will finish my current read and get on with this one.

Journal Entry 8 by wingSparkishwing at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, March 06, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (3/6/2020 UTC) at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom

An interesting read with some useful information. Now travelling on to Switzerland - hope you enjoy it! X

Journal Entry 9 by wingpenelopewanderswing at Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Thursday, March 12, 2020
This has arrived safely from the UK, thanks so much. As agreed, as this continues on to Canada, I may wait to send it in May, when it can be sent with an international bookrate. We’ll see, sometimes I just get tired of having a book hanging around and decide to bite the bullet and pay much more to get it out of the house. Thanks for making this available.