Read at Home: Level 2b: I Can Trick a Tiger

by Cynthia Rider | Children's Books |
ISBN: 0198384122 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingTrojanhorsewing of Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on 9/1/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingTrojanhorsewing from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 01, 2019
Donated to a second hand book sale then reserved for bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Somewhere in Alton in Alton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 14, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (9/14/2019 UTC) at Somewhere in Alton in Alton, Hampshire United Kingdom

Welcome to bookcrossing!
Congratulations on finding this book. I hope you enjoy it.
Please make a journal entry so I know the book is safe with you (this can be done anonymously if you prefer) and then read and re-release the book for someone else to enjoy!
Better still join Bookcrossing (please consider using me, Trojanhorse as your referring member) then you can follow the book as it continues its travels.
Happy Reading!

This book has been released for the September 2019 You're Such An Animal Release Challenge.

Journal Entry 3 by LucieH at Alton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 23, 2019
We found this book in Alton Public Gardens. My son is just learning to read and this was the exact level he has reached. So we took it home and he enjoyed reading it to me. We are off to Salisbury at the weekend and plan to release it there 😊