Just What Kind of Mother Are You?

by Paula Daly | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0802193056 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingJ4Shawwing of Boise, Idaho USA on 9/1/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingJ4Shawwing from Boise, Idaho USA on Sunday, September 01, 2019
My Review:
Loved it!
It's been a while since I treated myself to a book that ticks all the boxes I love about a book. I seem to have been down the path of what I should get read off my Mount TBR pile.
Great story, and in a familiar setting. I was brought up in Preston, an hour or so South of the Lakes District where this book is set. I could totally identify with the setting.
Down points for me would have to be the underdevelopment of the character Adam and the ending of the book just seemed to wrap up in a few pages, so somehow you just couldn't really enjoy the final 2 chapters.
All in all though, a fantastic debut novel.

Journal Entry 2 by wingJ4Shawwing at Vancouver, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Canada on Sunday, September 01, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (9/1/2019 UTC) at Vancouver, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Canada

Releasing to Mcsar in person today.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, September 01, 2019
A psychological thriller recommended by Oprah. This should be good. Thank you for bringing me this surprise along with all the others.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, January 15, 2020
I enjoyed it very much. And I agreed that the ending was a bit abrupt. A great read still.

*Reserved for mattandmandy75 as a wishlist tag.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmcsarwing at Wishlist tag game, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, February 06, 2020

Released 7 mos ago (2/6/2020 UTC) at Wishlist tag game, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

On its way to the next reader for the wishlist tag
game. Enjoy and happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by wingmattandmandy75wing at Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on Saturday, February 29, 2020
Received safely, thank you for granting my wish!