A Thousand Perfect Notes

by C. G. Drews | Teens |
Registered by wingJ4shawwing of Boise, Idaho USA on 9/1/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingJ4shawwing from Boise, Idaho USA on Sunday, September 01, 2019

Journal Entry 2 by wingJ4shawwing at Vancouver, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Canada on Sunday, September 01, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (9/1/2019 UTC) at Vancouver, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Canada

Releasing to Mcsar in person today.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, September 01, 2019
Another interesting pick from J4shaw's bundle of goodness. Quite intrigued. Thanks you again.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, October 30, 2019
I enjoyed this book that is heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. I was worrying that the book would end in a cliche and happy that it did not. And I just love Joey.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmcsarwing at Surprise RABCK, Holiday Gift Giving -- Controlled Releases on Friday, November 29, 2019

Released 1 wk ago (11/29/2019 UTC) at Surprise RABCK, Holiday Gift Giving -- Controlled Releases

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! Happy reading.

Journal Entry 6 by bamaforever at Clanton, Alabama USA on Monday, December 02, 2019
Thank you so much!!! :-) I look forward to reading this. It looks exactly like something I'd pick for myself.