Who Says Moo?

by Ruth Young | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/1/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, September 01, 2019
This is one item in a donation of over 120 books and other items received in June, 2019, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity.

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2020 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The book's title includes the word OO. An oo is any of four Hawaiian birds of the genus Moho, formerly classed with the honeyeaters and now believed to be extinct.

----------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, October 11, 2020

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 12, 2020

Released 1 wk ago (10/12/2020 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

***I'm releasing this book to my friend from Leisure World, Silver Spring, Maryland. USA. She will share this book with her youngest great nephew who lives in Odenton, Maryland. He is one year old.

-----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!