The Secret Place

by Tana French | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 9/3/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 03, 2019
A year ago a boy was found murdered at a girlsʼ boarding school, and the case was never solved. Detective Stephen Moran has been waiting for his chance to join Dublin’s Murder Squad when sixteen-year-old Holly Mackey arrives in his office with a photo of the boy with the caption: “I KNOW WHO KILLED HIM.” Stephen joins with Detective Antoinette Conway to reopen the case—beneath the watchful eye of Holly’s father, fellow detective Frank Mackey. With the clues leading back to Holly’s close-knit group of friends, to their rival clique, and to the tangle of relationships that bound them all to the murdered boy, the private underworld of teenage girls turns out to be more mysterious and more dangerous than the detectives imagined.

Mmmm...while this sounds good it is book 5 in a series so might not read it after all...

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Charity Shop in Wigtown, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, November 23, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (11/23/2019 UTC) at Charity Shop in Wigtown, Scotland United Kingdom

Released as part of the NOVEMBER "THE" CHALLENGE (#21)
& the 2019 TV BOOK RELEASE CHALLENGE (#39)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

You can help us to track this book's travels by taking a moment to make a journal entry - let us know where you found it, what you thought of it or where it's going next - write as much or as little as you like! You can remain anonymous or why not join us? If you decide to join us you will receive an alert every time someone new journals the book, helping you to follow it's travels as it meets new readers.

Enjoy the book!

(If you do decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thank you)